Sleepyhead® Deluxe- 0-8 Months
From: £15.00 per week
Description and Information
The Sleepyhead® Deluxe has quickly become the ultimate pod for babies from birth to eight months. The lightweight design makes the pod highly portable making it easy to move from room to room.
The Sleepyhead® is also multifunctional, it provides a safe and comfortable place for your baby to sleep in a supervised environment, rest, lounge, play, do tummy time and get their
nappy changed. This makes the Sleepyhead® ideal for use whilst travelling. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic and offer excellent air-permeability.
Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse;
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1- 12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces – test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment • REACH compliant
Cover and bumper are machine wash at 40-60˚C; Pad: hand wash at 40-60˚C
and laid flat to dry. Bumper should be tumble-dried at medium heat. Cover
must not be tumble-dried.
We understand that babies can be messy, we can supply spare covers should
you need them.
Not suitable for unsupervised sleep.
- Baby’s sleep area should be in the same area parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk.
- Child’s head should always be positioned at the head end of the Sleepyhead®
- Always ensure that the Sleepyhead® is placed fully supported on its back on a flat, firm, and stable surface.
- Always place your baby on his/her back to night and nap time sleep on a firm sleep surface to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Baby nests should always be used within a child-safe environment and under adult supervision.
- Baby nests should not be placed within a cot, cot bed, Moses basket or crib.