Sleepyhead® Grand pod 9-36m
From: £15.00 per week
Description and Information
Sleepyhead® Grand is the second stage pod for children 9-36 months. The Sleepyhead® Grand provides a familiar space for children away from home. The lightweight design makes the pod highly portable making it easy to move from room to room.
The Sleepyhead® is also multifunctional, it provides a safe and comfortable place for your baby to sleep in a supervised environment, rest, lounge, play, do tummy time and get their nappy changed. This makes the Sleepyhead® ideal for use whilst travelling. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic and offer excellent air-permeability.
Sleepyhead® has received the following certifications in the US, Canada and EU:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse;
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1- 12) (CAN) compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- Mattress pad is compliant with AU/NZS 8811.1:2013 Infant sleep surfaces – test for firmness
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Free from FR treatment
- REACH compliant
Cover and bumper are machine wash at 40-60˚C; Pad: hand wash at 40-60˚C and laid flat to dry. Bumper should be tumble-dried at medium heat. Cover
must not be tumble-dried.
We understand that babies can be messy, we can supply spare covers should you need them.
Not suitable for unsupervised sleep
- Baby’s sleep area should be in the same area parents sleep to reduce baby’s risk.
- Child’s head should always be positioned at the head end of the Sleepyhead®.
- Always ensure that the Sleepyhead® is placed fully supported on its back on a flat, firm, and stable surface.
- Always place your baby on his/her back to night and nap time sleep on a firm sleep surface to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Baby nests should always be used within a child-safe environment and under adult supervision.
- Baby nests should not be placed within a cot, cot bed, Moses basket or crib.
- Sleepyhead® Grand should not be used for infants.