Mothercare Colour Block Travel Cot
From: £15.00 per week
Description and Information
The Mothercare colour block travel cot is easy to put up and down. It is suitable from birth until 24 months, or when your little one can stand unaided. The maximum weight for this travel cot is 15kg. The travel cot has two mesh sides allowing you to keep an eye on your baby and allowing your baby to see out of the cot.
As well as being a comfortable place for your baby to sleep, it can also double up as a playpen so your little one can play safely under parental supervision whilst you are away from home. The travel cot comes complete with a fold up mattress base and a carry bag.
Please note that no bedding is provided with the travel cot.
Folded dimensions: 179.5 x w24 x h19cm
Wipe clean the mattress base and travel cot fabric using a mild detergent and water.
Never clean with an abrasive, ammonia based, bleach based or spirit type cleaners.
The travel cot must be dried thoroughly before use or storage.
Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of heat, such as electric bar fires, gas fires etc in the near vicinity of the cot.
- Only use the mattress sold with this cot, do not add a second mattress on this one, suffocation hazards.
- Do not use the cot if any part is broken, torn or missing and only use spare parts approved by the manufacturer.
- Do not leave anything in the cot, such as toys, or place the cot clothes to another product, which could provide a foothold or present a danger of suffocation or strangulation, e.g., strings, blind/curtain, cords, etc.
- Do not use more than one mattress in the cot.
- Failure to extend the top rails and lock them securely creates a safety risk. ALWAYS check that the rails are full engaged before use.
- The depth of the mattress should not reduce the side height above it to less than 500mm
- For correct and safe fitting of an alternative mattress to be used with this product, the mattress must be maximum 980mm in length and 650mm in width, and a minimum 950mm in length and 620mm in width.
- To prevent injury from falls, if the child is able to climb out the cot, the cot shall no longer be used for that child.
- Do not use your travel cot without the mattress.
- Keep your travel cot away from trailing cords or flexes.
- Do not allow your children to play unsupervised in the vicinity of the travel cot.
- The travel cot is intended for children from birth to 24 months, up to 15kg, or until the child can stand unaided or is able to climb out of the cot.
- Always refer to the user guide before attempting to use this product.
- Confirms to BS EN716-1, BS EN 12227:2010.
Your child’s safety is your responsibility.